Title: Android Developer (Will accept Core Java Developer willing to learn Android)
Location: Mississauga (Near to Hurontario & Matheson)
Salary: 65k/yr – 90k/yr Depending on experience
ANDROID DEVELOPER (WILL ACCEPT CORE JAVA DEVELOPER WILLING TO LEARN ANDROID)
Are you a Senior Java Developer looking to transition into Android Development?????
Our client is a world leader in mobile device management and remote control. Their products have won international recognition, including various awards from Microsoft. Their industry partners include the industry's leading manufacturers of mobile devices such as Motorola, Honeywell and Intermec. The client is a fast growing and innovative company with a creative and highly skilled development team which prides itself on producing software that is second to none. They have a large and rapidly growing international customer base. Meeting the ever-evolving market requirements is where you come in. They are seeking talented and motivated individuals who wish to directly contribute to the research, design and implementation of the next generation of their products.
- Participate in internal development projects such as developing new solutions and enhancing/maintaining existing solutions
- Contribute towards the entire development lifecycle of analysis, design, implementation and test. Participate in database design, system architecture design and applies specialized knowledge in a broad spectrum of technology areas including technology trends, current industry standards, and latest solution development techniques
- Create appropriate development documentation
- NO ANDROID DEVELOPMENT EXPERIENCE NECESSARY – MUST HAVE MORE THAN 5 YEARS OF EXPERIENCE WITH CORE JAVA
- Very strong problem solving abilities, candidates will be tested for their problem solving abilities in phone and on site interviews
- Experience with open source technologies like Linux/Unix
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Assertive, self-motivated, requires minimal supervision and willing to learn new technologies