Position: Account Manager
Location: Oakville, On
How to apply: Include resume as MS Word attachment
Compensation: Up to 120k OTE Year1 uncapped 120-150k+ year2 and so on . . .
ACCOUNT MANAGER (Software Sales)
As an Account Manager your focus will be on driving new (and eventually repeat/renewal) profitable business sales (including prospecting, needs analysis, system demonstration, proposal generation, closing sales, and more) while maintaining good prospect, customer, and colleague relationships.
You’re looking advance your career in Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) sales with a well-respected company, in a growth industry. You’re goal-oriented with excellent interpersonal and communication skills needed to effectively manage your time and relationships. The majority of your business relationship development will be via phone, email, and internet (web conference).
We are seeking an enthusiastic consistent performer with a high-level of technical aptitude and energy. The chosen Account Manager will enjoy: a healthy territory that includes geographic provinces/states in Canada and the United States, assigned industry vertical and named target accounts (from Fortune 500); as well as our small, growing, lively and hardworking team.
- College diploma or University degree.
- Minimum 5 years previous B2B Sales experience, including SaaS, is a requirement
- Exceptional negotiation, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Technically inclined with ability to be self-proficient with any software or applications required to conduct your responsibilities (such as MS Office, CRM, Web Conferencing, and more).
- Experience preparing and providing software product demonstrations, presentations, proposals, and quotations with an attention to detail and the unique requirements of each prospect/customer.
- Quick learner with the ability to adapt to changing priorities while effectively managing many different projects.
- High-energy, resourceful, self-motivating, and cool under pressure professional able to work well independently and in a team environment.
- Ability to provide security clearance/criminal background check (via finger printing) is mandatory.
Nice to Have Skills:
- Experience in the business continuity, disaster recovery, or emergency notification industries is an asset.
- Bilingualism (English, French and/or Spanish) is an asset.
GuruLink provides customized, end-to-end solutions and services that are designed to simplify the recruitment process and make it more...