This is an engineering role within a highly distributed global enterprise organization. The position is extremely technical and hands-on with an equal focus on both Windows desktop and server. The ideal candidate will have a very strong technical foundation that is supported by excellent writing and speaking skills.
- Expert skill with Microsoft desktop and server operating systems (Windows XP/7 and 2003/2008)
- Experience with the analysis of Windows performance data
- Experience using Sysinternals tools to troubleshoot a Windows machine
- Scripting proficiency in either PowerShell, Perl or Python
- Solid understanding of Windows infrastructure (AD, Group Policy, DFS)
- Ability to write technical and operational management documentation (system design and
- Engineering documents, operational runbooks)
- Experience with Splunk
- Experience working with performance monitoring tools, such as SCOM, Systrack, Liquidware
- Familiarity with virtualization technologies, (ESX, XenDesktop)
- Experience with modern databastores for distributed data (Hadoop, Splunk, MongoDB, Cassandra, CouchDB)
- Experience with or passion for visualizing data
- Any Windows Development experience (C#, C++, VB.NET, HTML5)
Indeed - 15 months ago
Talent. Opportunities. Connections.
GuruLink provides customized recruitment services and software that are designed to simplify the...