Our client is seeking an Oracle eBiz Functional Analyst who has successfully analyzed the current functionality and provided solutions and implementation expertise in following oracle application modules : OM, PO, INV, WMS, AP . Reporting to the Senior Manager Supply Chain this individual will be accountable for :
- Analyzing new requirements,
- Performing GAP analysis,
- Recommending solution specs
- Preparing functional specifications for OM, INV, WMS, TMS, ACP, WIP, BOM etc.,
- Complete setups and BR100 documentation.
- Preparing training documents & SOPs.
- Train Users and super-users
- Conducting CRP/BRT/ORT testing for both go-live execution and post go-live support.
- Generates and documents internal business user and functional specification requirements using interviews, document analysis, workshops, surveys, site visits, and task and workflow analysis in moderate to highly complex environments.
- Refines requirements using critical evaluation techniques, systems knowledge and experience.
- Communicates with project managers, application developers, subject matter experts, end users, and Our client' senior management.
- Prepares documentation on expected benefits, use cases, current/proposed process, workflows, data flows, process re-engineering studies, functional specifications, risk integration, end-user adoption plans/ guides and organization structures.
- Represents clients to identify potential solutions, helps prioritize and select options.
- Organizes assumptions and probes for refined data and provides analysis.
- Proposes system requirements and/or business process changes to fulfill business user requirements, ensuring system development or business process solutions.
- Provides testing input across functions and develops and conducts small group training.
- Identifies and highlights problem areas, gaps or conflicts derived from information gathered.
- Reviews the technical design, development and implementation plan for assigned projects.
- Ensures projects align with the business and ITS strategies, influencing the development of plans and processes in supported organizations.
- Builds understanding of industry trends and practices for the clients business and contributes to the development of standards in areas of domain expertise.
- Determines staffing requirements and may select team members
Qualifications Experience & Education
- Undergraduate degree.
- Associate Certificate in Business Analysis. (Preferred)
- Working toward Agile certification (Scrum Master or Product Owner)
- 3 - 5 years of Business Analysis experience.
- Communicates effectively with meaningful and articulate verbal discussions.
- Creates clear and coherent written materials.
- Synthesizes information into succinct, concise and logical summaries and reports.
- Demonstrated experience with a variety of Project Management Business Process Management and Software Development Lifecycle methodologies (Waterfall and Agile)
- Identifies patterns in information.
- Database: Oracle 7.X and Oracle 8.X
- Oracle Applications: OM,PO,INV, WMS, ACP (11.5/12.0.4)
- RAD Tools: Developer 2000 - Forms 4.5,6i and Report 2.5, 6i Discoverer 2.6
- Oracle Tools: SQL*Loader, SQL*Plus, Workflow Builder 2.5
- Language: PL / SQL, C++
- Other Applications: MS Office, Lotus 123, and Lotus Notes
Indeed - 17 months ago
Talent. Opportunities. Connections.
GuruLink provides customized recruitment services and software that are designed to simplify the...