ABOUT Our Client:
Want to work for a venture-backed SaaS, pre-IPO, top employer with a start-up mentality? Are you motivated by change and variety in your day-to-day work - and want to build something BIG? Do you want to be in a place that's full of people like you: A players who are fiercely intelligent, share a passion for their work, and know how to have fun?! If so, our client is looking for you to join our team and help us Change the Way the World Works.
THE JOB: Director of Marketing
YOU need to drive new customers to our client. You will build and lead the team to identify, target and acquire new users using both traditional and new marketing channels.
You understand that success is driven by superior customer knowledge and execution. Ideally, you have led the strategy, development and optimization of consumer-facing and/or b2b marketing programs and will leverage a deep understanding of direct-response marketing best practices to deliver massive growth. You will need to establish ROI objectives, develop and implement a plan for testing and rollout of marketing programs that will drive profitable new acquisition for client.
"Must Have Skills"
- Team player with vision, passion, discipline, and creativity; possesses integrity and the drive to get things done.
- Proven ability to build productive relationships and motivate team members. Must have a positive can-do attitude. Also, prepared to roll-up-your-sleeves to make things happen..
- 5-10 years of acquisition marketing experience
- Ability to be both strategic and tactical to prioritize opportunities, test and implement successful campaigns.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills, with the ability to convey business and technical concepts to subject matter experts and non-technical professionals. Ability to present compelling business cases to stakeholders.
"Nice to have" skills ALSO IMPORTANT:
- Experience with consumer/market research and turning analysis and insights into a business strategy.
- Expertise in online acquisition ranging from SEO, PPC, banner ads/networks, social media programs and partnerships, to deliver against an agreed upon ROI.
- Strong analytical skills
Indeed - 13 months ago
Talent. Opportunities. Connections.
GuruLink provides customized recruitment services and software that are designed to simplify the...