Our award winning and internationally renowned Toronto-based entertainment company is looking for a STUDIO ASSISTANT to assist the Studio Manager with their day to day duties. The Studio Assistant will report directly to the Studio Manager and Vice President.
The successful candidate will assist with the following duties:
– Liaising with Security Companies & Property Managers for rented spaces
– Managing, documenting and orienting staff with Security procedures; distributing FOBS and submitting for approval with vendor
– Minor studio fixes (ie. Changing light bulbs, plumbing)
– Coordinating and executing artist moves between desks/floors/buildings
– Tracking Facilities budget
– Maintaining Office Supply inventory & Database
– Filling out Cheque Req’s, Expense Reports, Photocopying
– Conducting purchase research (sourcing quotes on items)
– Assisting with the organization of the Studio’s Master Classes, Brand Day, other studio engagement activities
– Maintaining staff directory (photo & other data)
– Assisting with Studio Tours & Orientation
– Purchasing and distributing groceries for all floors/studio spaces
– Stocking and organizing office and kitchen with necessary supplies
– High school diploma with one year related office experience.
– Strong organizational and computer skills
– High level of professionalism
– Pro-active and able to take initiative
– Ability to multi-task
– Research and cost-comparison skills
– Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Please email your cover letter & resume to: hireme(at)gurustudio(dot)com with “Studio Assistant” in the subject line. Guru is an equal opportunity employer.
We thank all applicants however only those selected for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls or drop-ins please.