Guru Studio is looking for a Receptionist & Operations Assistant to provide exceptional front of house and general operations support for a busy animation studio.
- Maintain front of house reception desk by answering main telephone line and directing incoming calls
- Read and direct correspondence from main studio e-mail
- Manage office and studio phone reception duties and coordinate conference calls, including skype and other communication systems
- Coordinate booking of meeting rooms
- Receive and distribute incoming mail
- Managing, documenting and orienting staff with Security procedures; distributing FOBS and submitting for approval with vendor
- Develop & maintain Office Supply inventory & Database
- Cheque Req’s, Expense Reports, Photocopying
- Purchase research (sourcing quotes on items)
- Superior organizational skills with great attention to detail
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Positive and consistent phone etiquette
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Powerpoint, Excel, Outlook)
- Ability to multitask, prioritize and delegate
- Familiarity with audio/visual equipment an asset
Please apply via the Indeed application submission form. We ask that there are no phone calls or drop-ins by applicants for this position. We look forward to reviewing all submitted applications, however only selected candidates will be contacted.
Guru Studio is a creative-focused entertainment company that provides a full spectrum of production services, including animation, concept...