REGIONAL SALES EXECUTIVES -FORT MCMURRAY,ALBERTA
Gunnebo Canada – FORT MCMURRAY, ALBERTA
REGIONAL SALES EXECUTIVES
FORT MCMURRAY, ALBERTA-SECURITY SOLUTIONS
We are currently seeking strong Regional Sales Executives to champion existing key accounts and develop new clientele while ensuring the productivity and profitability of these relationships. This position will work out of our office in Fort McMurray, Alberta.
The successful candidate will continue to promote Gunnebo's presence in the Commercial, Retail, Education and Government sectors for total integrated systems security solutions and with specific focus on access and entrance control, intrusion and video surveillance, electronic and mechanical locking systems.
As a Sales Executive for Gunnebo Canada Inc. you will:
- Create a business plan with measured bench marks to achieve assigned sales plan
- Develop security systems solutions based on customer needs and requirements
- Be responsible for identifying new market segments and generating business within
- Take the initiative in the maintenance and future development of existing customers
- Stay current with product developments and regulations within the industry
- Offer our full product portfolio to existing and future customers
- Travel required once a quarter throughout your sales territory [Greater Toronto Area]
The ideal candidate is an individual who:
- Is a results oriented sales professional with a passion for customer service
- Is motivated by achieving goals and receiving tangible results
- Has a proven track record of successful sales - three years’ experience in a security systems solutions sales role
- Is an energetic and confident communicator; face to face and over the phone and who possesses superior presentation, influencing and negotiation skills
- Has proactive problem solving and relationship building skills
- Proficient with computers and business applications (Word, Power Point, Outlook, etc.)
Challenge yourself today in a team environment that rewards innovation with competitive pay, bonus incentives and unlimited commissions, top benefits and a global network offering opportunity for growth and advancement. For our complete company profile please log on to: www.gunnebo.ca
If you are ready to take the next step in your career send your resume to fax: 905-595-4141
Gunnebo Canada Inc. is committed to the principles of equal opportunity and encourages applications from all qualified women and men, members of visible minorities and Aboriginal Canadians.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.