Product Manager – Electronic Security
Gunnebo Canada Inc. is one of the world’s leading security groups with over 5,800 employees and located in 35 countries, supplying products and services in electronic and physical security. Operating in Canada since 1954, Gunnebo has grown to 14 company owned service branches across the country serving the financial, retail and commercial sectors with products and service expertise ranging from Vaults and Architectural Hardware to Integrated Security Solutions and Entrance Control systems. Gunnebo operates one of the largest physical security manufacturing facilities in the US providing products to over 75 dealers throughout the states and manages many service contracts to some of the nation’s largest financial institutions. In addition, Gunnebo also operates a large service network in Mexico and Brazil supplying products and services to many of the largest retailers and financial entities.
Gunnebo is searching for a Senior Product Manager who will be the Electronic Security champion with direct responsibility for the success of the company’s products and integrated solutions throughout the Americas.
They will provide strong leadership and determine strategy for products and system solutions by developing, implementing and managing the product lines while creating marketing plans and activities that will ensure achievement of revenue and profit objectives.
The Product Manager will be involved with all stages of the product’s life cycle including definition, development, release and post release activities.
In this role, you will assume responsibility for:
- Determining and maintaining the product/solution requirements through an in-depth understanding of customer and various market demands; works directly with the regional Customer Segment Managers and customers to understand their needs and translate them into requirements; evaluates and prioritizes requested product enhancements.
- Conducting research and analysis of competitive information
- Overseeing the overall product strategy including the development, pricing and marketing of products and services.
- Working in conjunction with the marketing managers to develop and maintain all product related marketing materials including product collateral, release materials, sales tools and materials, and internet data.
- Utilizing your strong leadership skills and working with other Product Managers in the Cash Handling, Physical Security and Services domains to create and lead cross-functional sales teams in special product management projects as needed
For our complete company profile please log on to: www.gunnebo.com
Gunnebo Canada Inc. is committed to the principles of equal opportunity and encourages applications from all qualified women and men, members of visible minorities and Aboriginal Canadians.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.