*This position will be a fourteen (14) month contract position, beginning in
December 2013 and ending in February 2015*
Position Responsibilities and Duties:
The Dispatcher/Admin Assistant’s role is primarily to
1. supervise, co-ordinate and dispatch service personnel to service and installation assignments; 2. assist Branch Administrator with daily duties.
- Co-ordinate, assign and establish work schedules
- Create work orders as necessary
- Liaison between customers and technicians
- Dispatch personnel according to written schedules and work orders, or as required by emergency situations.
- Process and transmit information and instructions to co-ordinate service personnel (includes sub-contractors)
- Provide constant communication to Technicians on job cancellations
- Monitor personnel workloads and locations
- Submit progress reports to National Team – daily updates. Close/update completed work orders as soon as complete.
- Generate and maintain requisitions and intercompany purchase orders for product to be ordered.
- Provide vacation relief for Branch Administrator
- Weekly shop inspections and reports
- Health & Safety report for shop on a monthly basis
- Shipping and Receiving as required
- Pick-up and Drop-off at various locations within city limits
- Process credit card payments
- General reception duties – answer phones, transfer calls, take messages
- Other duties as assigned
These duties must be carried out and completed in a timely and accurate fashion as certain deadlines must be met.
All interested candidates, please forward your resume via the email indicated below.