REGIONAL ACCOUNT SALES EXECUTIVES
Gunnebo Canada – Brampton, ON
KEY ACCOUNT EXECUTIVES
REGIONAL ACCOUNT SALES EXECUTIVES-
Gunnebo Canada Inc. is one of the world's leading security Groups with over 100 companies in 30 countries, offering products and services in electronic and physical security. Operating in Canada since 1954, Gunnebo (formally Chubb Lock & Safe) has grown to 13 company owned branches across Canada.
We are currently seeking strong Regional Account sales professionals in Ottawa and Montreal to continue promoting our presence in Financial, Commercial and Retail sectors with solutions for cash storage, electronic and mechanical locking systems and video surveillance.
We are also seeking professional Key Account representatives to promote our exclusive Gunnebo product lines such as Entrance Control Turnstiles and Vehicle Blockers for commercial, government and high risk installations.
As a Key Account Executive or Regional Account Executive for Gunnebo Canada Inc. you will:
- Be primarily responsible for generating new business within the relevant business line and/or territory (as noted above)
- Take the initiative in the maintenance and development of our existing customer base
- Deal with customer issues and provide resolutions
- Provide post-sale support
The ideal candidate is an individual who:
- Is motivated by tangible results and rewards and is driven by challenges and targets
- Has a proven track record of successful sales - Three years experience in a sales role
- Has a University or College degree/diploma (Business preferred) or equivalent work experience
- Is a results oriented sales professional with a passion for customer service
- Is an energetic and confident communicator; face to face and over the phone and who possesses superior presentation, influencing and negotiation skills
- Has proactive problem solving and relationship building skills
- Is proficient with Personal Computers and business applications (MS Word, Power Point, Outlook)
Start challenging yourself today in a team environment that rewards innovation and dedication with competitive salaries, an above average commission compensation plan, quarterly and annual bonus packages, company car, laptop and cell phone.
The package also includes a comprehensive benefit program including Group Health and Dental, a Pension Plan and tuition reimbursement. For our company profile please log on to: www.gunnebo.ca and www.gunnebo.com.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.