This position reports directly to the President of a company that is very respectful in the business with a stellar reputation in explosives and blasting. They do it once, do it right and on time! This company stands behind their people, a company that has been in the industry for a very long time and has already been there and done that! Our client is looking for a Regional Manager to handle the BC territory. This position is available because the current manager is planning to retire and he wants to train his replacement.
- Responsible for finances and budgets
- Monthly forecasting
- Expense Tracking
- Compile sales plans
- Contract negotiations
- Customer relations
- Hiring staff for BC locations
- 30 % travel to and from the US – must have up to date passport
- Fluent in transportation, logistics and management practices
- Ensure compliance with “Safe Working Practices”, the OHS Act and the Explosives and Minerals Acts.
- Manage and train staff in three offices and sales team (13 people)
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced environment.
- College or University degree.
- Class 3 w/air or the ability to get it so you can step in for emergencies.
- Proven ability to manage a team.
- Must have experience within one of the following areas; Explosives, Blasting,Mining Manufacturing distribution.
There will be a criminal record check and random drug testing.
Indeed - 8 months ago