As one of Canada’s top Recruiter’s, I work with many top Staffing firms across the country in helping them find the right staff. As we all know, good staffing is hard to find, sometime in our own firms it can be the most difficult.
This thriving Canadian Staffing firm has an awesome career opportunity for an experienced Branch Manager in Calgary and one in Winnipeg.
The ideal candidates for our positions will have a minimum of 3-5+ year's prior experience as a Branch Manager within a Staffing Firm. The branch manager of a job recruitment agency must possess solid leadership skills and the ability to manage the concerns of different groups of people: his/her own employees and employer, companies that contract for the services of his company, and the people who apply for jobs with his clients. A bachelor's degree, usually in human resources or business administration, is often a prerequisite for this position, but qualification demands vary widely.
The right person will be a positive team leader, with demonstrated success directing and motivating team members. Someone who is also able to multi-task, makes good judgment calls, and does not fall apart in a crisis. If you are enthusiastic, highly motivated and looking for a great opportunity, we encourage you to keep reading!
This role requires attention to detail, strong analytical skills, sales and marketing skills, staff management experience, and is a hands-on leader. We are looking for an individual who is tenacious, competitive, and hard-working, committed to being part of a cohesive team and manages the day to day operations of the branch.
- Team player; strong leadership and interpersonal skills are necessary
- Positive customer-oriented attitude with a desire to continually improve personal and organizational performance
- Provide quality customer service to both clients and candidates
- Strong problem solving skill set, ability to prioritize and multi-task
- Reporting Analytics
- Monitor overall branch operations
- Assist with financial management of branch: P&L, Budgeting, Forecasting, Collections and Aging
- Experience hiring, coaching, mentoring and developing in recruiting, sales and support staff
- Conduct regular team meetings with staff to assist with meeting goals
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Able to interact with all levels of personnel within a company
- Strong computer skills; knowledge of general business software (maximizer, CBIZ) and aptitude to learn new applications; proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Must be able to work flexible and extended hours as needed
- This is a hands on and highly operational management role. We are looking for someone who isn't afraid to roll up their sleeves and recruit or assist in the sales process if need be
Excellent Base Salary and compensation package. Only qualified candidates will be contacted. *Relocation assistance is available.