Guillevin International Employee Reviews in Canada

Great company with profit sharing for employees
Operations Manager/Purchaser (Former Employee) –  London, ONMarch 29, 2016
I loved almost every day I worked there because of the people I worked with and the ability to work independently. One of the most enjoyable parts was also one of the hardest parts of my job was that every day was a new day and brought new problems to be solved and I realized how much I enjoyed it.
Pros
great co workers
Cons
location
Friendly Staff and Encouraging Work
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Kitchener, ONFebruary 21, 2016
A day to day basis of working at Guillevin was interacting with customers, filling and shipping orders, and receiving product. The staff were incredibly friendly and exceptionally kind towards the customers and other co- workers. It was a positive atmosphere upon entering the building every day. I was able to broaden my knowledge on the different electrical components as many of the staff were experienced with them. The hardest part while working was the stress of keeping up with orders to ensure they make it out the same day. Management was very professional and encouraged all employees to have a say towards any subject. Overall it was a good job to have coming out of high school.
good company to work for if you are wiiling to work hard
Administration (Former Employee) –  EdmontonAugust 19, 2015
It's a good company to work for. Good benefits
and good profit share.
A very busy job and often stressful.
A good set of people to work with
Working In The Stone Age
Technical Inside Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  London, ONAugust 25, 2014
- pushing paper all day long
- rarely taking a break, including lunch
- overworked
- extremely underpaid
- "profit sharing" controlled by ONE person so if you don't get along with him/her you will not get much $
Pros
don't have any
Cons
too many to mention
Productive and fun place to work
Automation Specialist/Automation Solution Provider (Current Employee) –  CalgaryNovember 15, 2013
Every day is like my first day at work where I get to learn new things and meet new people. Management has been fine so far and when it comes to co-workers, it is just fantastic. They guide me and help me where ever they can. The hardest part of job is that it is limited to Calgary. I am looking for a job where i can travel and experience more about our industry and hence learn more. The most enjoyable part of the job is to meet new people everyday from different cultures and ethnicities.
Pros
good company with ample amount of experience
Cons
limited territory
Good place to work.
Accounts Payable (Former Employee) –  Lethbridge, ABMarch 19, 2013
Great people to work with. My job was to answer phones, filing, mailouts.
Fun, faced paced work enviroment.
Inventory Recorder (Former Employee) –  Sarnia, ONMarch 11, 2013
This is seasonal position where I perform inventory duties. Such as finding products using product codes, and accurately record information to be relayed. Was able to work with all members of the Guillevin team from wharehouse workers to corporate members from across Southwest Ontario. The harddest part of the job is being on your feet all day. And the best part is teh people you work with.
Pros
free lunch and dinner
Cons
not enough inventories in the year.
great place to work
Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Greater Sudbury, ONJuly 16, 2012
Lot of fun.. easy to get along with fellow employees
very well run.
Environnement agréable
plusieurs tâches connexes (Former Employee) –  Saint-Laurent, QCFebruary 5, 2016
Chez Guillevin International j'ai appris à faire de la facturation en moins d'une journée. J'ai adoré travailler avec mes colllègues de travail. Les employeurs chez Guillevin sont comme une <<famille>>, ils s'entraident beaucoup et ils sont toujours près à aider. J'ai adoré travailler avec eux. Je n'est pas d'aspect le plus difficile, mais l'aspect le plus agréable a été d'apprendre à faire de la facturation.
Travail de bureau général. Ambiance agréable.
Commis de bureau (Current Employee) –  TerrebonneAugust 7, 2014
Je travaille quatre jours semaine et j'ai besoin de travailler à temps complet.
Une super belle gagne
représentant des ventes (Former Employee) –  Sherbrooke, QCFebruary 10, 2014
Expérience de travail très enrichissant avec une gagne le fun. travailler tout en socialisant est important. faut toujours être à l’affût, j'adore...
Pros
l’aspect social