Guillevin International Employee Reviews

Great management and stability
Project Manager (Current Employee) –  St Laurent, QC13 October 2016
Great management, great stability, good coworkers, calm environment, easy commute, not challenging, not so much space for improvement
Cons
unpaid overtime
Friendly Staff and Encouraging Work
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Kitchener, ON21 February 2016
A day to day basis of working at Guillevin was interacting with customers, filling and shipping orders, and receiving product. The staff were incredibly friendly and exceptionally kind towards the customers and other co- workers. It was a positive atmosphere upon entering the building every day. I was able to broaden my knowledge on the different electrical components as many of the staff were experienced with them. The hardest part while working was the stress of keeping up with orders to ensure they make it out the same day. Management was very professional and encouraged all employees to have a say towards any subject. Overall it was a good job to have coming out of high school.
Great company with profit sharing for employees
Operations Manager/Purchaser (Former Employee) –  London, ON29 March 2016
I loved almost every day I worked there because of the people I worked with and the ability to work independently. One of the most enjoyable parts was also one of the hardest parts of my job was that every day was a new day and brought new problems to be solved and I realized how much I enjoyed it.
Pros
great co workers
Cons
location
Productive and fun place to work
Automation Specialist/Automation Solution Provider (Current Employee) –  Calgary15 November 2013
Every day is like my first day at work where I get to learn new things and meet new people. Management has been fine so far and when it comes to co-workers, it is just fantastic. They guide me and help me where ever they can. The hardest part of job is that it is limited to Calgary. I am looking for a job where i can travel and experience more about our industry and hence learn more. The most enjoyable part of the job is to meet new people everyday from different cultures and ethnicities.
Pros
Good Company with ample amount of experience
Cons
Limited territory
good company to work for if you are wiiling to work hard
Administration (Former Employee) –  Edmonton19 August 2015
It's a good company to work for. Good benefits
and good profit share.
A very busy job and often stressful.
A good set of people to work with
Fun, faced paced work enviroment.
Inventory Recorder (Former Employee) –  Sarnia, ON11 March 2013
This is seasonal position where I perform inventory duties. Such as finding products using product codes, and accurately record information to be relayed. Was able to work with all members of the Guillevin team from wharehouse workers to corporate members from across Southwest Ontario. The harddest part of the job is being on your feet all day. And the best part is teh people you work with.
Pros
free lunch and dinner
Cons
not enough inventories in the year.
Working In The Stone Age
Technical Inside Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  London, ON25 August 2014
- pushing paper all day long
- rarely taking a break, including lunch
- overworked
- extremely underpaid
- "profit sharing" controlled by ONE person so if you don't get along with him/her you will not get much $
Pros
don't have any
Cons
too many to mention
Enjoyed a variety of different jobs
Cash Application Officer (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, On31 July 2012
I learned a lot about cash application and collections at the company and which I have been able to use in all the positions I have held since.
great place to work
Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Greater Sudbury, ON16 July 2012
Lot of fun.. easy to get along with fellow employees
very well run.
Environnement agréable
plusieurs tâches connexes (Former Employee) –  Saint-Laurent, QC5 February 2016
Chez Guillevin International j'ai appris à faire de la facturation en moins d'une journée. J'ai adoré travailler avec mes colllègues de travail. Les employeurs chez Guillevin sont comme une <<famille>>, ils s'entraident beaucoup et ils sont toujours près à aider. J'ai adoré travailler avec eux. Je n'est pas d'aspect le plus difficile, mais l'aspect le plus agréable a été d'apprendre à faire de la facturation.
Une super belle gagne
représentant des ventes (Former Employee) –  Sherbrooke, QC10 February 2014
Expérience de travail très enrichissant avec une gagne le fun. travailler tout en socialisant est important. faut toujours être à l’affût, j'adore...
Pros
L’aspect social
Travail de bureau général. Ambiance agréable.
Commis de bureau (Current Employee) –  Terrebonne7 August 2014
Je travaille quatre jours semaine et j'ai besoin de travailler à temps complet.