Guillevin International Employee Review

View all Guillevin International reviews

Productive and fun place to work
Automation Specialist/Automation Solution Provider (Current Employee) –  Calgary15 November 2013
Every day is like my first day at work where I get to learn new things and meet new people. Management has been fine so far and when it comes to co-workers, it is just fantastic. They guide me and help me where ever they can. The hardest part of job is that it is limited to Calgary. I am looking for a job where i can travel and experience more about our industry and hence learn more. The most enjoyable part of the job is to meet new people everyday from different cultures and ethnicities.
Pros
Good Company with ample amount of experience
Cons
Limited territory

Other Guillevin International Employee Reviews

So called be there for you
Inside Sales (Former Employee) –  Kamloops, BC9 November 2017
Company brags how they are there for their employees yet when something becomes life changing they get scared and lay you off without helping you. This was in one branch only and the Western Regional Manager
Very similar to high school with the people all working towards profit sharing and talking about one another behind their backs.
office (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB18 July 2017
When there is nobody around to babysit you it is an ok place as long as you can ignore the other employees that you know do nothing better then talk about one another Is micro managed by higher ups in Montreal because the managers they choose are incompetent apparently in their eyes.
Pros
Profit sharing
Cons
Salary