Guelph Hydro Electric Systems Inc. requires a Junior System Analyst to join their Information Systems team in supporting a wide variety of business applications. We are looking for a professional to join our team whose qualifications include the following:
- You are self-motivated with strong interpersonal skills
- You are flexible regarding hours of work and love to work in an environment which can be challenging and high-pressure.
- You are a University/College graduate in computer science.
- You have a strong knowledge in LAN/WAN technologies (routers and switches), Windows operating systems, Citrix, VM Ware and other platform specific technologies.
- You have experience in programming, software development and computer peripheral support and maintenance.
- You possess exceptional I.T. savvy to ensure your success as you maintain and support all computing hardware, software, network and environments, including hands-on responsibility for installations.
- You demonstrate high ethical standards, are able to safeguard highly confidential data and provide support in information systems security related functions.
- You are aware of safety procedures and practices related to working with Information Systems, and consistently use such procedures and practices in your day-to-day work.
- You possess good communication, interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Demonstrated commitment to company values, in particular safety and respect in the workplace.
If you are interested in this challenging growth opportunity please apply by May 24th, 2013.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.