Guelph Community Health Centre Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Work-Life BalancePay & BenefitsJob Security & AdvancementManagementCulture
Great place to work!
Data Analysis Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Guelph, ON16 June 2015
I enjoyed my productive and stimulating time there very much. Very good work hours and family work balance. Effective and efficient management and co-workers.
High acuity environment where I relied insatiably on the team to be successful in a shift
Clinical Coordinator/ Clinic Nurse (Former Employee) –  Guelph20 November 2014
This was my first true nursing job where I developed all the key personal, emotional and nursing skill I have today. I believe my nursing experience in the ER brought me to the highest level of my nursing skill, accountability, best practice, problem solving, adaptability to a changing environment and ability to effectively communicate, document and manage difficult clients and families.
Pros
Sense of accomplishment every day, pride in what I did
Cons
Shift work, difficulty obtaining full time.
Faced Paced
Registered Practical Nurse (Current Employee) –  Guelph, ON24 January 2014
A typical day at work includes me bringing patients into rooms, doing full assessments and reporting back to providers. As well as triaging calls. In between patients I call patients with reports, contact specialists and data entry. Each week I complete tasks such as ordering clinical supplies. I perform cryotherapy, injections (including allergy shots), suture/staple removal, and wound care. I partake in monthly peer based learning with all the providers which provides much knowledge on the subject being discussed. Over all I enjoy the fast paced environment and the opportunity to always be broadening my knowledge.