- Provide personal assistance and general secretarial support to supervisor
- Provide clerical support to administration work and filing duties, as well as maintain proper records of documentation and correspondences
- Follow up with clients and gather necessary documentation
- Greet visitors, ascertain nature of business and direct visitors to appropriate person
- Answer incoming calls and take appropriate actions and response
- Schedule appointments and meetings for clients and employer
- Bachelor degree of above in any discipline
- At least 1 year administrative experience
- Smart and quick learner, willing to work under pressure
- Fluency in both spoken and written English and Mandarin
- Good interpersonal, communication and client-servicing skills
- Able to handle multi-tasks and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment
We will offer comprehensive and on-going training to qualified candidates.
We thank all interested applicants; however, only qualified candidates will be contacted.
Indeed - 13 months ago
copy to clipboard -