Guangson Consulting is a diverse team of consultants strive to assist our clients to achieve their professional and personal goals through the service of school application, visa application/extension and immigration. Within Guangson Consulting, there are two professions offered: the Guangson Education Group and the Guangson Immigration Group. Guangson Immigration, operating with customer service orientation, professionalism and integrity, focused on general immigration (British Columbia Provincial Nominee Program, Canadian Experience Class etc.) and family sponsorship (federal family class for spouse, common-law partner etc.).
Nature of the role
The role of the immigration consultant assistant falls under the supervision of Guangson Immigration Group management team, and involves day-to-day secretarial support to our senior consultant in a busy, customer service oriented environment. Job duties range from administration work, documentation maintenance, early stage consulting, liaising with clients and other aspects required by supervisors. Desired candidate should have a good knowledge of foreign government immigration authorities and a basic understanding of application processes. The candidate should be able to determine client’s immigration needs and goals, engage clients and assist senior consultant in analyzing case details.
- Bachelor degree of a Canadian University or equivalent professional qualification
- Basic knowledge of Canadian immigration policies, regulations and law, notably of the Canadian Experience Class and British Columbia Provincial Nominee Program
- Minimum 1 year experience working in a team environment
- Knowledge of English and Mandarin languages (both verbal communication skill and writing skill) is compulsory. Additional language would be an asset
- Organizational skills and project management skills
- Experience in marketing would be an asset
- Class 5 drivers license with a clean abstract preferred
How to Apply
Please email cover letter and resume
No telephone contacts please
Please note that only qualified candidates will be contacted for an interview
We offer comprehensive and on-going training to qualified candidates