Guangson Consulting is a diverse team of consultants strive to assist our clients to achieve their professional and personal goals through the service of school application, visa application/extension and immigration. Within Guangson Consulting, there are two professions offered: the Guangson Education Group and the Guangson Immigration Group. The Guangson Education Group has assisted approximately 9000 students and established partnership with over 200 academic institutes, including McGill University, University of Toronto, University of British Columbia, York University and many more well-reputed schools.
Nature of the role
The role of the education consultant falls under the supervision of Guangson Education Group management team. A desired candidate should be self motivated, client-focused and detail-oriented. The candidate should possess basic knowledge of Canadian academic organizations and have a basic understanding of the programs. Job duties include applicant qualification assessment, program selection consulting, school researching and application document preparation.
- Relevant consulting experience preferred
- Bachelor degree of a Canadian University or equivalent professional qualification
- Knowledge of English and Mandarin languages (both verbal communication skill and writing skill) is compulsory. Additional language would be an asset
- Proficiency and experience with Microsoft Office suite (Word, Excel, Power Point and Outlook)
- Respect confidentiality
- Organizational skills and project management skills
- Ability to work efficiently independently or in a team environment
How to Apply
Please apply with cover letter and resume
No telephone contacts please
Please note that only qualified candidates will be contacted for an interview
We offer comprehensive and on-going training to qualified candidates