GTECH

GTECH Canada Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Deception and lies
Team Lead (Former Employee), Toronto, ONMay 13, 2014
Cons: overtime was expected and not paid for.
I moved my entire family from Calgary to Toronto for a Team Lead job with GTECH. Upon arriving, I was told it was a startup project that I was getting into, and that it hadn't actually started yet. Sat in training for 4 months (Actual training was about 3 weeks, we just sat around doing nothing most of the time) Was then let go because I was "unsuitable" – more... , no reason or explanation given. Had to sell my house in caglary, left all my family and friends and spent over 10,000 on relocation (No relocation expenses offered)

Inept management, has no idea how to run a call center, shady HR - Will tell you whatever they can , and then drop you on your head. – less
Great Company to Work!!!
QA Analyst II (Former Employee), Moncton, NBMarch 18, 2014
Pros: on site canteen and great environments
Cons: nothing so far....
I have worked as a QA Analyst II in SPIELO - A GTECH Company 2011-2012. Very nice people and work environments and lots of technical things to learn. People are very helpful and gives lots of rooms to learn new people. This is best company to work in Canada.

About GTECH

GTECH will make you happy when your number comes up -- lottery number, that is. One of the world's leading operators of lottery – Read more