GTECH Employee Reviews

Loved the job but manufacturing moved to Reno Nevada so would have lost my job if I had not retired.
Logistic Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Moncton, NB8 July 2016
Arranged for the delivery of video lottery terminals to venues all over the globe. Busy environment with due dates and secured trucks and providing the correct paperwork to Customs.
Pros
Great people to work with and multiple benefits.
very good company
QA Tester (Former Employee) –  Moncton, NB11 August 2016
like the company and would like to offer my services again and try to gain knowledge of new technologies.Enjoyed working at gtech because I was able to learn more new technologies and also the staff is very helpful.
The model of inefficiency, redundancy and stagnation
QA (Former Employee) –  Moncton, NB18 November 2015
This company is absolutely awful. From the deceptive human resources that will tell you anything when recruiting to the inept management more focused on furthering their own status than working to get things done. The technology used for intranet portals is ancient. The company claims it is on the cutting edge of innovation but after working there it was apparent that was not the case. The only redeeming quality was the on site cafeteria.

Be careful if accepting a job here. You should know that they have just gone through a merger and new hires are not safe from random layoffs.
Pros
cafeteria
Cons
Everything else
Deception and lies
Team Lead (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON13 May 2014
I moved my entire family from Calgary to Toronto for a Team Lead job with GTECH. Upon arriving, I was told it was a startup project that I was getting into, and that it hadn't actually started yet. Sat in training for 4 months (Actual training was about 3 weeks, we just sat around doing nothing most of the time) Was then let go because I was "unsuitable" , no reason or explanation given. Had to sell my house in caglary, left all my family and friends and spent over 10,000 on relocation (No relocation expenses offered)

Inept management, has no idea how to run a call center, shady HR - Will tell you whatever they can , and then drop you on your head.
Cons
Overtime was expected and not paid for.