As a proudly Canadian owned and registered business based in Ottawa, Ontario, Gryphon Engineering Services strives to provide quality-driven services and products worldwide. With the primary focus on modern innovation and effective solutions for military, special operatives, and law enforcement units, Gryphon Engineering offers a proud line of industrial-standard products and services that continue to be recognized both here at home and around the world.
Gryphon Engineering's Textile division supplies innovative solutions and military-grade textiles that are proudly made in Canada.
Currently searching for a Professional Full-Time Contract Industrial Sewer
Abilities and Qualifications:
- Able to use industrial sewing machine
- Sewing heavy weight fabric (cordura, kevlar, etc)
- Experience working well independently and in a team environment
- Able to communicate in english
- Previous experience is an asset
- Full-Time Hours, Contract
- No Evenings or weekends (working hours: between 8:00 to 4:00)
- Employee Benefit Plans available
- Competitive Wages based on experience
- Bright, Comfortable atmosphere (Not located in a Warehouse)
PLEASE APPLY ONLY VIA EMAIL, ATTN: APRIL KARRY