Technical Sales Manager - Industrial OEM (Former Employee), Toronto, ON – September 30, 2015
- Great set of colleagues, very helpful, create a welcoming atmosphere. For the most part I looked forward to going to work every morning.
- Open door policy with a learning attitude. Weather it is you manager or a junior colleague, they always want to learn from you and your experiences and are also always available to help when you need them.
- Minimal office politics, or at least you don't get sucked into it unless you really want to.
- Work life balance is priority above most things.
- Growth is slow as almost everyone seems quite content with where they are and what they do.
- Cannot hold onto talent, as they ones who are ambitious get frustrated and leave.
- Not the best payers in the market ( supported by research and not a general statement)