WE ARE HAVING A CAREER FAIR ON SEPTEMBER 12th!
Grouse River, BC's Best Outdoors store, is looking for a part-time Human Resources Coordinator to support the HR function in the areas of Recruiting, Payroll and Benefits Administration, General HR Administration and Employee Engagement.
If you inspire those around you with your positive energy and enthusiasm, have demonstrated success in the areas of Human Resources and Payroll, and are looking for a challenging and rewarding work environment, then we want to talk to you!
Successful candidates will be expected to:
- Support the recruiting function by advertising job postings, screening resumes, completing reference checks, and preparing job offer documentation as directed by Human Resources Manager
- Complete all responsibilities related to Payroll Administration for a semi-monthly payroll for hourly and salaried staff, using an automated payroll system
- Complete all responsibilities related to Benefits Administration
- Provide general HR administration support and assist with HR projects and reporting, as required
- Coordinate recognition for birthdays and anniversaries; manage health and wellness programs
- In conjunction with Human Resources Manager, organize staff events
Ideal candidates will possess the following qualifications and experience:
- Min 1 year of experience in a similar role
- Must have experience with automated payroll processing systems
- Post- secondary education in HR or a related field
- Ability to manage competing priorities and able to manage time effectively
- Strong user of MS Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Passion for the outdoors is a definite asset
- Experience in a rapidly growing organization, an asset
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Have we caught your attention?
If you are interested in joining a company that wants to create a great experience not only for its customers but also its employees, then please send us your resume with a cover letter that indicates the position for which you are applying. We look forward to hearing from you!
About Grouse River
Grouse River is a full-service outdoors retailer featuring equipment for camping, hunting and outdoor pursuits including associated optics, electronics, outerwear and footwear. Our positions offer a challenge in a fast growing BC company that offers potential for advancement.
Our organization is comprised of a group of highly dedicated, hardworking employees who are committed to pursuing excellence on daily basis. It is our mission to attract, reward and retain talented people who are passionate about making a positive impact in their professional and personal lives every day. You can learn more about Grouse River at www.GrouseRiver.com.
While we greatly appreciate all the replies we receive, regretfully, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.