WANT TO WORK IN A REWARDING ENVIRONMENT AND LOVE WHAT YOU DO?
Retail Sales Specialists in Kelowna, BC.
Grouse River, BC’s Best Outdoors Store is expanding its Kelowna retail location, and we are looking for GReat salespeople for the following departments:
- Customer Service
- Camping Equipment
- Optics and GPS
- Hunting and Shooting
We are currently looking for full-time and part-time Retail Sales Specialists. If you have a passion for the outdoors, previous success in sales and customer service, and are looking for a challenging and inspiring work environment, then we want to talk to you!
We take our relationships with our employees to heart and are interested in applicants that have one! We’re in the business of providing exceptional service and to deliver it we depend on employees that care deeply about our customer experience. Sound interesting? Then you should also know that…
Grouse River Offers:
- Personalized development planning
- Participation in a profit sharing program
- Educational assistance
- Healthy living and fitness benefits plus group benefits
- A generous employee discount
Retail Sales Specialists are a primary point of contact for retail customers to ensure they are engaged and assisted in a manner that is consistent with the company’s mission and values. Through exceptional service, each Retail Sales Specialist is expected to explore customer requirements and capture sales opportunities while contributing to the store’s positive atmosphere and appearance.
Successful candidates will be expected to:
- Assist with the attainment of retail sales objectives through ownership of the customer experience and sales process
- Achieve sales objectives using a solution based sales approach
- Acquire and maintain up to date product and industry knowledge
- Provide first-class customer service, before, during, and after the sale
- Uphold Grouse River’s Core Values of service, passion and integrity
- Merchandise and maintain the retail environment
***Retail positions require flexibility for scheduling. Full-time positions require availability to work both weekdays and weekends.
Ideal candidates will possess the following qualifications and experience:
- 1 or more years of successful sales and service experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A service and goal oriented mindset combined with an outgoing personality
- Positions within the Hunting and Firearms department require a valid firearms possession and acquisition license
- A passion for outdoor pursuits is a definite asset
Have we caught your attention?
If you are interested in joining a company that wants to create a great experience not only for its customers but also its employees, then please email your resume to us. Please include a cover letter that indicates the position you are applying for and that outlines how you see yourself adding value to Grouse River. We look forward to hearing from you!
About Grouse River
Grouse River is a full-service outdoors retailer featuring equipment for camping, hunting and outdoor pursuits including associated optics, electronics, outerwear and footwear. Our positions offer a challenge and you will be responsible for hitting aggressive business targets in a fast growing BC company that offers potential for advancement.
Our organization is comprised of a group of highly dedicated, hardworking employees who are committed to pursuing excellence on daily basis. It is our mission to attract, reward and retain talented people who are passionate about making a positive impact in their professional and personal lives every day. You can learn more about Grouse River at www.GrouseRiver.com.
While we greatly appreciate all the replies we receive, regretfully, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.