GroupHEALTH Benefit Solutions Employee Reviews

Fantastic Place to Work
Manager (Current Employee) –  Surrey, BC17 May 2017
I've been with GroupHEALTH for many years and it just keeps getting better. The culture is fantastic, and everyone is so supportive. The company is constantly growing and evolving and there are lots of opportunities for employees to try new things and learn about other departments. This also means that things rarely get stale as there is always a new opportunity right around the corner. Senior management is very approachable and open to hearing thoughts and suggestions from everyone within the organization. Overall a great place to work.
Pros
Interesting and challenging work, Every other Friday off, Great benefits package, Lots of perks - birthday celebrations, weekly stretches, fresh fruit and vegetables.
Growing company with great opportunity for advancement!
Payroll and Benefits Administrator (Current Employee) –  Surrey, BC16 May 2017
I've been working with GroupHEALTH for eight years, and I've advanced my career several times. GroupHEALTH values the investment in people and promotes within when possible.

The company is willing to look outside the box for creative solutions to the rising cost of group benefits. We have a client focus at all times, and work hard to resolve issues as quickly as possible. The company is growing quickly, and this at times creates increased work loads, but this is a good problem to have. Great job security!!

The Happy Friday program that is available with most positions, gives employees the opportunity to have a better work/life balance. Parents can now volunteer in the classroom and for class trips, and not feel left out of school activities. Dropping off and picking up children from school on Friday is a real highlight for staff. We work an extra 30 minutes and then get every second Friday off. On the Friday you do work,you get off 30 minutes early.

The people at GroupHEALTH are great to work with!
Pros
Fresh fruit daily, yoga stretches, walking and running groups twice each week.
Cons
Fast paced environment, and this for some may be challenging.
Great culture and lots of growth!
Client Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Surrey, BC9 May 2017
I have been working at GroupHEALTH for 5 months and really enjoy the family atmosphere here. There are lots of opportunities to advance and get to know your colleagues. The company really cares about wellness and work/life balance. The days fly by and things change fast which for me always makes for an interesting day! Overall I am so happy with making the move to GroupHEALTH!
Pros
great benefits, every 2nd Friday off, focus on wellness, opportunity to advance
Cons
we are growing and things change so you have to like that kind of environment.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at GroupHEALTH Benefit Solutions. Our community is ready to answer.

4.8