Proudly owned by the Canadian Restaurant and Foodservices Association (C.R.F.A), Groupex Systems Canada is the largest buying group in the Canadian Foodservice industry. For over 28 years, Groupex has been assisting independent operators across the country in maximizing their profitability by providing members with a variety of programs and services, from industry leading suppliers, at pricing only available through volume purchasing.
Based out of our Edmonton office the successful candidate will be responsible for providing customer service support to our members and administrative support to our sales staff across the country while projecting a professional company image through in-person, phone and email interactions.
We Are Looking For:
A dynamic, ambitious and career minded professional that is/has:
- Effective phone sales skills
- Foodservice industry experience
- Persuasive and confident, with a proven track record, and committed to producing results.
- A natural relationship builder with strong interpersonal, communication, and presentation skills.
- Motivated and able to work with minimal supervision.
- Organized and able to prioritize and manage several tasks at once.
- Proficient with the Word and Excel components of Microsoft Office.
We Are Offering:
- A rewarding and challenging career with an established company in an exciting and fast paced industry.
- A complete training program and support structure to ensure you have the tools to succeed.
- An attractive compensation package which includes a competitive salary and bonus structure, complete health benefits plan, and an RRSP investment program.
Please submit you cover letter and resume to the attention of V.P. of Sales Canada. All submissions must be received by Feb 28/2013. Thank you to all applicants however, only qualified candidates will be contacted.