Mature Talent – South Asian Mothers for Bollywood movie night
Promo-Staff is currently looking to increase our Toronto team with promotional talent to work at different events throughout the summer. If you’re interested in dealing with the public, pushing key messages across and working in a fun atmosphere, this is a job for you!
The benefit of offering your services to Promo-Staff is that you get to enjoy a range of different jobs for nationally recognized companies and will be able to work on multiple contracts during the year.
Event Dates include: Friday, June 20th 7:00pm – 12:30am
Promo-Staff is looking for specifically for South Asian mothers aged 30 – 50, whom speak fluently in Enlgish and Punjabi or Hindi to work on site for a Bollywood movie night event.
- Great guests upon arrival
- Hand out free samples and gifts
- Direct customer to different events within the area
- General Customer Service
- Communicate key messages across to guests
- * BILINGUAL* (Absolutely Required) Bilingual in English and either Punjabi or Hindi (knowledge of Tamil or Urdu an asset)
- Strong communication skills
- Outgoing, Energetic and Always Positive
- Professional appearance
- Autonomous and rigorous in executions
- Works well in teams or alone
- Respectful of scheduling and professional commitments
If you are interested in becoming part of the Promo-Staff community, please send your CV, your letter of intent along with a photo of your best smile, while making sure you mention the CODE «G_Bol». You may also call us at 416-628-4930 or apply online at: www.promostaff.ca/jobs
Like us on Facebook and be the first to know about our upcoming contracts!