- A career with AJW Technique presents driven, flexible and intelligent individuals with an opportunity to become part of a world-leading component and maintenance business as it grows. A role with AJW Technique offers an exciting future in the ever-changing field of global aviation.
- Ensure the accuracy of the company financial records. Prepare monthly financial statements for review by the Financial Controller. Supervise the Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable team.
- Prepare monthly financial statements and reports in a timely manner and ensure the respect of all reporting deadlines
- Implement models for budgeting, costing & capital expenditure review
- Prepare all journal entries and is responsible for all sub ledger accounts
- Prepare monthly cash forecast
- Prepare/Review all government reports (DAS, Sales Taxes, etc.)
- Elaborate the development of the ERP (Industry specific)
- Prepare year end auditor working files
- Supervise AR & AP function
- Maintain the company’s fixed assets ledger
- Ensure company’s processes and procedures are respected
- Support Financial Controller in various development projects
- Bilingualism (French and English)
- Advanced Excel skills (High level functions)
- Excellent computer knowledge & ERP knowledge
- Communication skills and ability to work in a team environment
- Detailed oriented with strong analytical skills
- Willingness to develop and implement company’s structures and systems in a start-up mode
- Experience in the aerospace industry
- Professional Accounting Designation (CPA, CA, CMA, CGA)
- 5-7 years of industry experience
Indeed - 14 months ago
Since 1986, Optimise has specialised in the distribution and support of computer systems catering for key HR functions. We have focused on...