A Message from the CEO
Since 1987, I have nurtured and grown the company with the help of very talented, passionate, dedicated and caring professionals. I am very proud of working with people who look forward to getting up every morning and making a footprint in the universe of our customers, colleagues and partners.
At Groupe Encore, we understand that our people are at the center of our success and, in return, provide a stimulating, challenging and highly supportive environment where we pride ourselves on being "the company that takes care of you".
If you identify with values such as Gratitude, Learning, Transparency, Excellence and above all FUN, then Groupe Encore is the place for you! Provide us with a letter that tells your story and the reasons why you must be selected to work at Groupe Encore. Please email your letter and a copy of your resumé to us.
Founder & CEO
About the Organization
Groupe Encore is a privately owned Canadian company that specializes in the development of personalized programs that help Canadian corporations better manage their business travel budgets. Encore's team of dedicated experts’ mission is to make travelers happy while at the same time saving money for the corporations they serve. This unique approach allows the organization to distinguish itself within the corporate travel industry.
Groupe Encore has embraced the concept of providing a customized approach to its customers' travel management needs: hands-on customer service, dedicated teams of Travel Counselors, technology at its best, entrepreneurial innovation and a commitment to cost reduction and containment.
The organization does not believe in providing "one size fits all" solutions. Groupe Encore is the only agency that builds its client relationships based on culture and objectives.
About the Opportunity
Reporting to and supporting our Manager, Cost Reduction & Client Programs, your analytical skills will point our clients in the right direction. You will be responsible for:
- Analyzing our clients’ travel spend, trends and benchmarks to proactively look for new savings opportunities by looking at both client behavior and supplier offers
- Turning your analysis into impactful business information; client presentations and internal presentations to showcase your findings and guide future actions
- Developing and maintaining supplier relationships for ongoing procurement of products and services required by your clients
- Keeping data bases up to date across several technology platforms
- Enhancing and updating internal processes that impact the integrity of data
The Ideal Candidate…
Are you curious and eager to learn? Are you highly organized, detail-oriented and thorough? Do you work well with minimal supervision and have superior Excel skills? Are you known for taking initiative and being autonomous? If you answered yes to the above, we look forward to hearing from you!
- University Degree in a related field and/or a minimum of 2 years related experience in analysis and reporting
- Demonstrated advanced skills in Excel, creating and managing spreadsheets with a large amount of data, building formulas, doing Vlookups and running pivot tables
- Strong oral and written communication skills in both French and English
- Knowledge of cost analysis would be an asset
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook)
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills
- Comfortable in a team environment with changing priorities and tight deadlines
To ensure the best candidates are found, you will be offered a competitive salary package, fantastic benefits, including an RRSP plan, a subsidized gym membership, alongside opportunities to progress within an organization that truly values its employees.
Groupe Encore thanks all applicants for their interest, however only those short-listed will be contacted.