A message from the CEO
Thank you for taking the time to consider an opportunity with Groupe Encore. Since 1987 I have nurtured and grown Groupe Encore with the help of a very talented, passionate, dedicated, professional, sharp, A-level team. Today we are leading the Travel Management Industry by offering our clients results: Happy Travelers, Easy Technology, and Cost Reduction. I am always looking for that individual who is driven, caring and passionate about the customer. The culture at Groupe Encore encourages openness, risk taking, the potential to grow as a whole person and above all, fun! If you think Groupe Encore is the organization for you, tell us why! Provide us with a letter that tells your story and the reasons why you must be selected to work at Groupe Encore as our Junior Business Analyst.
CEO: Groupe Encore
About the Organization
Groupe Encore is a private Canadian company that specializes in the development of personalized programs that help Canadian corporations better manage their business travel budgets. Encore's team of dedicated experts’ mission is to make travelers happy while at the same time saving money for the corporations they serve. This unique approach allows the organization to distinguish itself within the corporate travel industry.
Groupe Encore has embraced the concept of providing a customized approach to its customers' travel management needs: hands-on customer service, dedicated teams of Travel Counsellors, technology at its best, entrepreneurial innovation and a commitment to cost reduction and containment.
The organization does not believe in providing "one size fits all" solutions. Groupe Encore is the only agency that builds its client relationships based on culture and objectives.
About the Opportunity
Reporting to our Business Analyst, your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to the following:
- Analyzing our clients’ travel spend to proactively look for new savings opportunities through contracts with suppliers or other products in the market
- Prepare Client Business Reviews and ensure that all business review deadlines are met
- Verifying, validating and organizing data (all in Excel) in order to perform a trend analysis and average expenditures
- Data entry
- Following up with suppliers that have not responded to pricing inquiries and ensuring that we have the right key person contact in the database
- Researching necessary missing information regarding the hotels
- Performing tests on prices obtained and ensuring follow up until everything is loaded in the system (quality control)
The Ideal Candidate...
Are you curious and eager to learn? Are you highly organized, detail-oriented, thorough, work well with minimal supervision, and have superior Excel skills? Are you known for taking initiative and being autonomous? If you answered yes to the above, we look forward to hearing from you!
- University Degree in a related field
- Must be fluently bilingual, spoken and written
- Strong Microsoft Office skills
- A minimum of two years related experience
To ensure the best candidates are found, you will be offered a competitive salary package, fantastic benefits, including an RRSP plan, a subsidized gym membership, alongside opportunities to progress within an organization that truly values its employees.
Groupe Encore thanks all applicants for their interest, however, only those short-listed will be contacted.