GroupHEALTH Global Benefit Systems is a rapidly growing full service Group Benefits Consulting Firm operating nationally.
We are currently recruiting for the role of Sales Support Agent to join our team Inside Sales team in Barrie, ON. The Sales Support Agent is responsible for ensuring appointments generated by our Inside Sales team are assigned to the most qualified Partner Advisor and to monitor the quality of the appointments. This individual will also manage the partner and prospect survey process and monitor Partner Advisor performance in relation to appointments.
- Develop processes to monitor and track Partner Advisor performance in relation to appointments (Acceptance rate, Attendance rate, Quote rate, Sale rate, etc.)
- Develop processes to monitor and track Partner Advisor qualifications and suitability for appointments
- Implement process surveys
- Achieve 50% response rate to prospect surveys within six months
- Increase the collection of Partner Feedback to 90% within 90 days (currently averaging 50%)
- Ensure 100% of appointments generated are assigned to and confirmed with the most qualified Partner Advisor within the designated timelines
- Follow up with prospects and partners based on feedback received within designated timelines
In addition to joining a team that is focused on delivering the “WOW!” factor daily (while enjoying lots of cake!), your Key Responsibilities are to:
- Manage appointments and opportunities in Microsoft CRM
- Negotiate appointment assignment with Partner Advisors
- Communicate with our New Business Development specialists, sales team, partners etc. regarding appointments
- Manage partner and prospect feedback survey process, including following up with partners and prospects in relation to feedback received
- Monitor Partner qualifications and availability
- Monitor Partner performance on appointments
- Assist with administrative tasks as required by the New Business Development and Sales teams
1) Effective communication and negotiation skills
2) Very strong organizational ability
3) Advanced Computer Skills with an ability to learn necessary functions of MS CRM within a short period of time. Strong Excel skills are a MUST for this role!
Education & Experience
- Completion of Grade 12 required; completion of post secondary education would be considered an asset
- Advanced computer proficiency
- Experience in sales, customer service, or negotiation required
In addition to becoming part of a creative, challenging, and stimulating work environment, we also offer:
- a competitive salary
- an excellent benefits plan
- flex time
- opportunity to participate in weekly yoga stretches and after-work runs
- education assistance
- access to our Group RRSP plan
To apply for this opportunity please forward your resume to the email address provided
We thank everyone who applies; however, due to the volume of applications we receive we are only able to contact candidates who have been selected for an interview.