Customer Relationship Management (CRM) Administrator
GroupHEALTH Global Benefit Systems is a rapidly growing full service Group Benefits Consulting Firm operating nationally.
We are currently recruiting for the role of CRM Administrator to join our team in White Rock, BC. The CRM Administrator is responsible for managing the Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system on a day-to-day basis. The administrator will provide operational oversight and support for the CRM system and ensure all organizations are using the system effectively. The administrator will champion use of the system and process across the organization to ensure we are continuously improving the implementation and system effectiveness.
Within the first three (3) months:
- Learn core business processes across organization
- Participate in current CRM implementation project
- Assist with project documentation and user training
Within the first six (6) months:
- Increase use of CRM across organization. Ensure full utilization in all designated groups as per project rollout schedule
- In conjunction with sales and marketing, implement new demand generation processes leveraging CRM tools and processes
- Develop KPIs, Dashboards and key reports for each group as needed
- Develop and implement data quality control processes and monitoring
- Continuously improve processes by reviewing each group on a regular basis and implementing business process improvements
- Support launch of new products and marketing programs as required
- Implement new tools and services to improve effectiveness of CRM tools
- Day to day user support of CRM system with escalation to IT if required
- Develop and implement custom dashboards, reports, etc.
- Implement system configurations as needed (in conjunction with IT)
- Develop and implement workflows and scripts as needed (in conjunction with IT)
- Create and update user training documentation
- Deliver user training
- Support sales and marketing programs in relation to CRM processes as needed
- Develop appropriate CRM policies and procedures
- Manage quality of CRM data
a. Ensuring data is correct across accounts, contacts, opportunities, etc.
b. Identifying and correcting errors made by system users
c. Communicating errors made by users in a friendly, helpful manner
d. Checking to ensure that all opportunities are up-to-date, in real-time
e. Ensured that all data fields are populated correctly at all times
f. Reporting improper system usage to management
- Manage control of access rights, security settings, and user privileges
- Central point of contact for all change requests and system alterations in conjunction with IT
- Working with senior management to ensure key functionalities are all understood
- Monitoring new user adoption
- Working with IT to manage project implementation and system integration
- Importing and exporting of data as required for interface with external systems
- Generating detailed process maps for all user groups
- New user system training and configuration
- User management including de-provisioning
- Support data de-duplication tools and processes
- Work with external suppliers for CRM related initiatives (i.e. list management, add-on products, consultants, etc.) as needed
1. Highly process and detail oriented with strong analytical thinking
2. Enjoys working with technology and business processes
3. Naturally curious and always striving to make improvements
4. Strong communication and negotiation skills
Education & Experience
- Bachelor's degree with a focus on Business, Commerce, IT, etc.
- 3-5 years of experience working in a sales/marketing/customer service/customer support organization
- Proven experience implementing/managing CRM systems (ideally MS-CRM)
- Exceptional knowledge of marketing and sales processes and workflows
- Strong skills in project management, data management, and training and support
- Ability to develop strong relationships and work with senior level executives
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Solid business acumen, management, and problem-solving skills
- Strong PC skills (Microsoft Office)
- Effective time management, organization, and leadership skills
Competencies, Skills & Abilities
- Excellence. Expects personal performance and team performance to be nothing short of the best!
- Creativity/Innovation. Generates new and innovative approaches to problems.
- Enthusiasm. Exhibits passion and excitement over work. Has a can-do attitude.
- Efficiency. Able to produce significant output with minimal wasted effort
- Honesty/integrity. Does not cut corners ethically. Earns trust and maintains confidences. Does what is right, not just what is politically expedient. Speaks plainly and truthfully.
- Organization and planning. Plans, organizes, schedules and budgets in an effective, productive manner. Focuses on key priorities.
- Follow-through on commitments. Lives up to verbal and written agreements, regardless of personal cost.
- Attention to Detail. Does not let important details slip through the cracks or derail a project.
- Proactive. Acts without being told what to do. Brings new ideas to the company.
- Communication. Speaks and writes clearly and articulately without being overly verbose or talkative. Maintains this standard in all forms of written communication, including Email. Has confidence in communicating and presenting to groups.
- Team work. Reaches out to peers and cooperates with supervisors to establish an overall collaborative working relationship.
- Aggressiveness. Moves quickly and takes a forceful stand without being overly abrasive.
- Analytical Skills. Able to structure and process qualitative or quantitative data and draw insightful conclusions from it. Exhibits a probing mind and achieves penetrating insights.
- Flexibility/Adaptability. Adjusts quickly to changing priorities and conditions. Copes effectively with complexity and change.
- Calm under Pressure. Maintains stable performance when under heavy pressure or stress.
- Strategic Thinking/Visioning. Able to see and communicate the big picture in an inspiring way. Determines opportunities and threats through comprehensive analysis of current and future trends.
- Work Ethic. Possesses a strong willingness to work hard and do what it takes to get the job done. Has a track record of working hard.
- Intelligence. Learns quickly. Demonstrates ability to quickly and proficiently understand and absorb new information.
- Persistence. Demonstrates tenacity and willingness to go the distance to get something done.
- Listening Skills. Lets others speak and seeks to understand their viewpoints.
- Openness to Criticism and Ideas. Often solicits feedback and reacts calmly to criticism or negative feedback.
- Persuasion. Able to convince others to pursue a course of action.
In addition to becoming part of a creative, challenging, and stimulating work environment, we offer a competitive salary, excellent benefits plan, flex time, education assistance, participation in our Fortnight program and access to our Group RRSP plan!
To apply for this opportunity please forward your resume and cover letter quoting the job title in the subject line.
At GroupHEALTH, we believe that our culture is reflected in everything we do. We are committed to creating and maintaining a culture that fully leverages our internal company talents by promoting an environment where all people can make a difference, be heard, be supported, be developed, and be rewarded for their contributions.
Our continued success in the marketplace is predicated on our team of individuals who work hard to consistently surpass our Clients and Partners expectations while delivering a value proposition that is virtually unmatched in the Group Benefits marketplace today.
We thank everyone who applies; however, due to the volume of applications we receive we are only able to contact candidates who have been selected for an interview.