We are currently seeking a highly talented, detail-oriented and deadline-driven UI/UX Designer to join our growing team! As the UI/UX Designer, you will lead the UI design and champion the user experience associated with all GL products on mobile sites, apps and websites
- Lead the design of projects from concept to release
- Collaborate with the Marketing, Production and Business Development teams to define the products user interface and champion the user experience
- Translate complex ideas into elegant, intuitive designs
- Work collaboratively within the software development process to ensure effective execution of designs and release of high quality products
- Build wireframes, mockups and specifications
*Desired Skills & Experience*:
- Minimum 3-5 years experience in user interface design, human-computer interaction, and usability
- Exceptional consumer and B2B Web design skills. Ideal candidates will have mobile Web and mobile application design experience as well
- Clear understanding of usability, user-centered design, and web standards
- Expert proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite; specifically Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign
- Strong portfolio of past projects and products that showcase your skills
- Bachelor's degree in Graphic Design, Interactive Design, Web Design, or related experience
- Excellent oral and written English communication skills
While we appreciate the interest of all applicants, only those that match our selection criteria will be contacted.
The Group of Gold Line (GL) is a Canadian company specializing in the research, development, marketing and worldwide distribution of...