Citizenship: Canadian Citizen or Permanent Resident
Travel Required: Yes
Groundswell Cloud Solutions is a rapidly-growing boutique consulting firm located in the heart of Vancouver’s Gastown. We were founded in 2012 by a long-time veteran of Salesforce.com who delivered Professional Services and managed a team of Technical Architects at the SFDC headquarters in San Francisco before returning to his native Vancouver. The Groundswell culture is shaped by passion-driven innovation, teamwork and a relentless pursuit of quality. We collaborate globally with top-tier professionals in the field to provide ingenious and elegant cloud-based technical solutions for our clients’ business needs. We are passionate about seeing people empowered to realize their full potential, and we pursue that goal for our clients, team members and young entrepreneurs in our local community.
We offer competitive salaries and full benefits, including extended medical, dental, and vision. We also offer the experience of being an integral part of a small, agile team working on cutting-edge projects. This is an exciting time at Groundswell, and you have a unique opportunity to be a valued influencer of our company culture and growth.
You are entrepreneurial, excited to chart new territory and push the boundaries of technology. You are able to see past the immediate answer and find the best solution. You are passionate about what you do and are able to effectively communicate that passion with clients, bringing them along with you every step of the way. You are autonomous and able to drive your own projects, but you work best when you are also an integral member of an exceptional team. You are driven to grow in your career, and you have an insatiable appetite for learning and an ability to quickly adapt to new technologies.
As a Senior Business Analyst, you would develop a deep understanding of our clients’ goals and business processes and collaborate with technical architects to identify solutions for our clients’ business needs. You would configure systems and provide expert recommendations for systems enhancements. You would act as a liaison between technical and non-technical staff, providing clients with deep product expertise and real world experience. You would ensure that the all deliverables meet defined requirements, quality standards and best practices.
- Lead requirements gathering sessions, customer-facing presentations, end-user trainings
- Analyze key organizational and departmental business process and develop to-be solution design, providing various solution options and informed opinions on recommended approaches
- Create and deliver requirements, planning documentation, features and functional specifications, business process flow design, and recommendations on scope
- Translate business language into technical requirements (and vice versa)
- Create mock-ups, data models, slide presentations, pseudo code, and process flows
- Produce quality deliverables within hard deadlines under minimal guidance
- Accountable for project deliverables and documents as well as project outcomes and quality
- Contribute to internal strategic projects
- 3-5 years of experience in business analysis, process improvement, digital business or IT Strategy
- Consulting or Project Management background is greatly preferred
- Change Management knowledge preferred
- Salesforce/Force.com development or configuration and other CRM experience is preferred
- Salesforce.com Certifications: Advanced Administrator and Developer certifications highly desired
- Experience with projects ranging from implementation, optimization, custom development, training, and ongoing support
- Understanding of Data migration processes
- Hands-on configuration experience
- Ability to lead meetings and gather requirements
- Ability to research answers and solve problems independently
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Outstanding time management
- Outstanding professionalism and customer facing skills
Minimum Bachelors Computer Science (or equivalent degree)
MBA or Business minor focus is preferred
HOW TO APPLY
Please submit your application via our website at http://www.gscloudsolutions.com/career