Company: Groovy Pulse Games
Industry: Videogames, Social Media, Marketing, PR, Promotions
Location: Corner of St-Denis and Rachel - Mont-Royal metro station
About the position:
We are currently looking for candidates to fill a part-time internship (15-20 hours/week) from January to April (4 months). You must be fluent in both written and spoken English. And it is a big plus if you also speak Spanish or Portuguese. This is an unpaid position.
Groovy Pulse Games is an independent game development company based in Montreal, Canada. We are currently developing music games for mobile devices (iOS, Android) and are passionate about providing outstanding game experiences to players of all ages.
We are looking for dynamic Junior Community Managers to support our team by helping to expand and manage the relationships with our stakeholders. The job entails engaging with a great number of partners and building strong relationships with them. This internship is ideal for students or recent graduates looking for 4 to 6 months of work experience as an integral part of our team.
- Gathering key information about our partners and building the stakeholders database
- Engaging and maintaining meaningful relationships with dozens of stakeholders
- Proposing ideas and strategies to help manage our social networks
- Other marketing activities such as: social media planning, participating in our web campaign, writing copy and microsite web design.
Advantages of the internship:
- Using our expertise, we will train and coach you to become an expert in community management.
- You will interact directly with our development team and influence our games.
- This position will allow you to accumulate experience in three broad fields: Social Media, Mobile Marketing and Entertainment.
- We plan to hire community managers for our Live Team in 2014 and outstanding interns will be considered first for these positions.
- Love music! You must know your stuff in one of these genre: Rock, Hip Hop or Pop.
- Have proficiency in office software and familiarity with social media platforms.
- Be a student enrolled at University level in PR, communications, marketing or any related field. Graduated students are also welcome to apply.
- Be fluent in both written and spoken English. Fluency or good ability in a second language such as Spanish, Portuguese, Japanese, Korean or Russian is a great asset.
Do you think this position is made for you?
Please specify which genre you are applying for (Country, Rock or Pop) as well as your earliest starting date. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.