Contract: Maternity leave replacement (until September 2014)
Location: Boucherville, QC
Bilingual: French & English
This is the perfect opportunity for a recent graduate with 6 months or more experience in a similar role (may be an internship).
- The Product Development Coordinator offers administrative support to Product Development Managers. The incumbent is in charge of collecting data via computer systems (such as SAP, Excel, etc.) and updates technical data information related to products.
- Working closely with Product Development Managers, he/she is also involved in the coordination of different projects as well.
- Prepares the forms of product specifications in Excel and sends it to the individual data entry (SAP), this work requires research information in SAP and with various stakeholders
- Prepares and amends various presentations on PowerPoint based on existing standards
- Prepares, packages and provides shipping of product samples in accordance within the specified time frame
- Follows up on samples of products (applications, shipments and inventory) from plants
- Coordinate requests from graphic designers for everything related to packaging
- Produces reports and prepares various correspondences
- Maintain a list of COGS and prices on Excel
- Calculate the cost of transportation and helps prepare the listing price
- College degree in administration with 2 years of experience OR bachelor degree (graduate or recently graduate)
- Excellent written and oral communication skills English
- Good knowledge of French
- Proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint
- Knowledge of SAP system, an asset