Title: Production Supervisor – Night shift
Schedule: 12AM-7AM Monday-Friday
Salary: 50-55K + benefits
Our client, a manufacturing company located in Lachine is looking for a Production Supervisor for the night shift. This position will entail reporting directly to the Senior Operations Manager.
- Overseeing the day-to-day operational activities of a production shift, focusing on productivity, performance, costs and deficiencies.
- Ensuring production of the right quality, quantity and cost, on time, to the satisfaction of customers.
- The candidate will support the needs of the operations by, assuring the right focus to maximize productivity performance, assuring compliance with quality, regulations and procedures at all times.
- Responsible for a group of 30 unionized employees, including their performance and continuous development. In addition, he must ensure the health and safety of the employees, and this, at all times.
- The ideal candidate must possess a DEC in administration or related field.
- A minimum of 5-7 years of pertinent work experience, in a process manufacturing unionized environment.
- Excellent knowledge of GMP, SQF and HACCP guidelines.
- Leadership focuses on team work.
- Proven ability to effectively coach, mentor and develop others. Results oriented and a strategic leader with good planning and organizational skills.
- The candidate must be proficient with MS office and Excel being a must. Experience in a unionized environment is considered an asset.
- Bilingualism in oral and written is essential.
- Experience in sanitation is also considered necessary for this position.