Schedule: 9AM-5PM Mon-Fri
Salary: 30-32K annually with 2 months part time in the winter
Start date: ASAP
Our client, a landscaping company located in Pointe-Claire, is looking for an Office Administrator. The ideal candidate is fluently bilingual, dynamic, and autonomous with excellent customer service and computer skills.
· Reception of incoming calls – medium to high volume depending on time of year;
· Clerical duties – filing, photocopying, data entry;
· Customer service and light sales – includes booking of jobs, follow-up and upselling services;
· Drafting of contracts and formal letters;
· Order entry and working with customer invoices to ensure accuracy;
· General accounting tasks – accounts payable and accounts receivable;
· All other related tasks.
· Bilingualism- spoken and written;
· Advanced knowledge of MS Office (Excel tests will be administered);
· Minimum of 2-5 years of experience in administration or customer service;
· Excellent customer service skills;
· Proven track record of punctuality, reliability, autonomy and self-motivation;
· Good attitude, responsible and dynamic.
Groom & Associates is a recruitment firm agency headquartered in Montreal. For 20 years, we have continued to deliver temporary and...