Product Development Coordinator
Contract: Maternity leave replacement
Location: Boucherville, QC
Bilingual: French & English
- The Product Development Coordinator offers administrative support to Product Development Managers. The incumbent is in charge of collecting data via computer systems (such as SAP, Excel, etc.) and updates technical data information related to products.
- Working closely with Product Development Managers, he/she is also involved in the coordination of different projects as well.
- Prepares the forms of product specifications in Excel and sends it to the individual data entry (SAP), this work requires research information in SAP and with various stakeholders
- Prepares and amends various presentations on PowerPoint based on existing standards
- Prepares, packages and provides shipping of product samples in accordance within the specified time frame
- Follows up on samples of products (applications, shipments and inventory) from plants
- Coordinate requests from graphic designers for everything related to packaging
- Produces reports and prepares various correspondences
- Maintain a list of COGS and prices on Excel
- Calculate the cost of transportation and helps prepare the listing price
- College degree in administration with 2 years of experience OR bachelor degree (graduate or recently graduate)
- Excellent written and oral communication skills English
- Good knowledge of French
- Proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint
- Knowledge of SAP system, an asset
Groom & Associates is a recruitment firm agency headquartered in Montreal. For 20 years, we have continued to deliver temporary and...