Senior Analyst Planogram- Analyste principal au Planogramme
Status: Permanent Full Time
Location: Ville Saint-Laurent
Bilingual: English & French
The Senior Analyst Planogram is responsible for ensuring, maintaining and communicating clear, accurate and timely information as it relates to customer planogram releases.
Duties and responsibilities generally include but are not limited to:
- Responsible for the tracking, implementation, control, and issue resolution of planogram releases, including the following functions:
1. Weekly planogram set up, analysis and maintenance of planogram database
2. Communication with banners of additions and deletions to planogram
3. Provides Purchasing with reports and analysis (stock status, etc.)
4. Coordinates and tracks “Special Pre-books” for planogram releases
5. Works closely with Purchasing Managers to ensure stock is ordered, expedited, received and reserved prior to planogram release to stores
6. Provides analysis for aged inventory on previously released planogram items
7. Works closely with Account Manager for issue resolution
8. Runs control reports (Service Level, Inventory, Plano Verification & Database)
9. Interacts with buyers and vendors to develop and maintain an exit strategy for all items coming off planogram
- Documenting all aspects of Analyst, Planogram Control functions.
1. MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS
This function requires a basic foundation of skills in project control and analysis. Minimum requirement is a BAC management, business administration or Marketing. Quality programs or project management training is an asset.
Knowledge of and experience in the pharmaceutical, OTC and/or consumer goods retail and distribution business. Knowledge of retail pharmacy operations. both internally with process owners in Purchasing and National Accounts as well as externally with customers contacts. 5 to 7 years project management or coordination is required. Quality or process improvement experience is an asset.
(c) Skills & Abilities
A problem solving and process improvement aptitude is important. Ability to work independently, coordinate activities and communicate effectively with a high level of oral and written communication skill is required. Bilingualism in French and English is mandatory, with strength in written and spoken English essential. MS Office XP, Excel, Word, Access, are essential. AS400 Query, Cognos BI Suite (Powerplay, Impromptu) is an asset.