Title: Construction Project Coordinator
Reports to: Construction Supervisor
Industry: Petroleum distribution
Location: Montreal (50% travel required to Eastern Canada)
Position status: Full Time Permanent
Salary: Confidential + Excellent Benefits!
Company profile: Our client is one of the major players in the petroleum distribution industry in Canada and are growing continuously. They offer a great opportunity as well as an unmatched compensation package. If you are looking for a challenge, APPLY NOW!
- Coordinate the development of the construction work and renovations in the Eastern part of Canada
- Prepare cost estimations
- Follow-up on schedules and deadlines
- Control the quality of the construction
- Ensure health and safety standards on the construction site
- Strengthen the relationship between the internal clients, contractors and suppliers
- Manage the submissions for the project
- Prepare Ad-Hoc reports
- Bilingualism : French & English (written and spoken)
- 5 years of experience managing $3-4 million dollar projects
- 10 years of experience in the construction industry (experience with gas station construction preferably)
- Strong problem solving skills and results oriented skills
- Bachelor in Civil or Mechanical Engineering is considered an asset
Groom & Associates is a recruitment firm agency headquartered in Montreal. For 20 years, we have continued to deliver temporary and...