Grimshaw Trucking

Grimshaw Trucking Canada Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
I have seen a lot of trucking companies operate over the course of my duties. That is how I know that Grimshaw is a cut above many of them.
Peofessional Driver (Former Employee), Edmonton, ABJanuary 19, 2015
Grimshaw was like my second home. I have made numerous lifelong friends there. I got along with almost everyone and can even boast of having the President of Grimshaw as a facebook friend as well as numerous others.
Over the years I have seen the company grow from a smaller company to a professional outfit who emphasize safety and training for all their employees. Trucks were maintained in top shape as soon as I would write a work order. I would not have stayed there 37 years otherwise as I am big on safety and will not drive a truck that I deem to be unsafe.
No communication between management and staff!
Truck driver (Former Employee), Grande Prairie, ABDecember 15, 2014
Pros: fun place to work.
Cons: poor management.
Poor management, unsafe trucks, defective trailers, favoritism, no communication between management and staff. Manager never has time to talk, always on the phone or away from the office.
Work collegues were all very friendly and helpful. Office staff very efficient.
Wasn't a bad company
dock hand (Former Employee), Fort mcmurrayAugust 22, 2014
Pros: did get a lot free stuff from customers while being on the road
Cons: dealing with angry customers
it was wasn't a bad company to work for. The People for the most Part was alright to work with most where easier to get along with then others. I have learned there to be on my Guard and Look out for dangers that cause injuries. Dealing with the stress that management would put on you even it was small. I just loved it when i was out on the road with the drivers delivering always a challenge and great way to meet new people.
great place to work
Operations Clerk (Former Employee), Edmonton, ABMay 29, 2014
i loved working here...only reason i left was due to no full time hours available.

the job was great, kept me busy, co workers were great, loved helping other departments when it got slow, management was easy to approach and talk to.

the hardest part was standing on my feet all day.
great place to work lots of different things to do to keep busy.
Driver/warehouse (Former Employee), Yellowknife NTJanuary 30, 2013
Pros: driving trucks and people that worked there
A day there would be doing deliveries ,taking care of ware house,unloading freight
my duities
Driver (Former Employee), high level ABJune 18, 2012
- attend safety meeting
- morning checks on truck
- help unload freight
- start truck
- check in office for morning deliveries
- load truck
- deliver freight
- wash truck when needed

About Grimshaw Trucking

Grimshaw Trucking prides itself on our ability to provide next day delivery to every one of our Alberta and British Columbia based – Read more

Grimshaw Trucking Photos