Greystone Project Management is Muskoka’s premier builder of Industrial, Commercial, Multi-Residential and Institutional buildings. Established in April 1995 in Huntsville, Ontario, Greystone Project Management Inc., is a highly respected company, with a reputation of project excellence, backed by quality workmanship, an excellent safety record, and exceptional client service.
The Construction Superintendent, in conjunction with office project management staff, is responsible for the day to day management of the construction site on an assigned project, executing field operations in a manner consistent with Company objectives. The location of work is mainly in and around the Muskoka Region, ranging from Orillia to North Bay and Haliburton to Parry Sound.
- Initiates, coordinates and evaluates plans and schedules, and supervises / directs site personnel and sub-trades to ensure project objectives are met on time and on budget.
- Implements and manages the Greystone Safety Program; performs regular hazard analysis and toolbox meetings.
- Ensures sufficient manpower is provided to achieve safety, schedule and quality objectives.
- Prepares overall work plan and schedule in conjunction with Project Manager.
- Reviews and provides assistance regarding quality assurance and control.
- Monitors all site instructions and change notices and makes adjustments as required.
- You have at least 5 – 10 years progressive experience in the general contracting industry as a Project Lead with focus on Industrial, Commercial and Institutional (ICI) and/or multi storey, multi residential projects or premium residential buildings.
- You effectively provide overall supervision, coordination and scheduling of construction activities and consistently complete projects on time, on budget and to the client’s satisfaction.
- A strong leader and problem-solver, you are able to build and steward trust with clients, subcontractors, and team members to effect competitive excellence and pride in teamwork with outstanding project delivery.
- You have demonstrated competence in the areas of safety, workforce management, project execution, cost control, quality and administration.
- Sound knowledge of and hands on experience in construction and building techniques is required
- High level of comfort reading and interpreting contract specifications, architectural drawings and engineering (structural, mechanical, electrical, etc) drawings is required.
- Experience in ICF construction would be an asset.
- Gold Seal, LEED and Sustainability Training will be considered an asset.
Greystone Project Management Inc. offers a very competitive compensation package in addition to a variety of benefits including medical and dental programs, life and disability insurances.
We thank all applicants for their interest in working at Greystone Project Management Inc. although; only those identified for further consideration will be contacted.
Candidates may apply through Indeed or email their application to greystone(at)greystoneconstruction.ca