Greystone Project Management is Muskoka’s premier builder of Industrial, Commercial, Multi-Residential and Institutional buildings. Established in April 1995 in Huntsville, Ontario, Greystone is a highly respected company, with a reputation of project excellence, backed by quality workmanship, an excellent safety record, and exceptional client service.
Construction Site Foreman
The Construction Foreman / Working Supervisor works in conjunction with the General Superintendent and Construction Superintendents and is responsible for the day to day supervision of and contribution to work on a specific construction site, and executing field operations in a manner consistent with Company objectives. This position requires a hands-on approach, as a result candidates should have significant hands-on concrete, carpentry and/or finish work experience in order to productively contribute to, and manage crew activities onsite on a regular basis. The location of work is mainly in and around the Muskoka Region.
- Supervises / directs site personnel to ensure work is completed in an efficient manner while maintaining Greystone quality standards.
- Performs regular hazard analysis and toolbox meetings.
- Works with General Superintendent and/or Construction Superintendents to ensure sufficient manpower is provided to achieve safety, schedule and quality objectives.
- Coordinates and supervises activities of subtrades onsite occasionally as required.
- Reviews and provides assistance regarding quality assurance and control.
- You have at least 10 years experience in the general contracting industry, specifically significant hands on experience with concrete foundations and carpentry. You have at least 5 years experience managing a crew, in the capacity as a lead hand, foreman or working site supervisor.
- You effectively provide supervision and coordination of construction activities and consistently complete work on time, and to the high quality standards.
- You have experience in multi-storey and/or single storey premium residential construction, and/or medium to large ICI construction.
- A strong leader and problem-solver, you are able to build and steward trust with team members to effect competitive excellence and pride in teamwork with outstanding project delivery.
- You have demonstrated competence in the areas of safety, workforce management, work execution, and quality.
- Sound knowledge and hands on skills in construction and building techniques is required.
- Experience in ICF construction would be an asset.
- Gold Seal training will be considered an asset.
Greystone Project Management Inc. offers a very competitive compensation package in addition to a variety of benefits including medical and dental programs, life and disability insurances.
We thank all applicants for their interest in working at Greystone Project Management Inc. although; only those identified for further consideration will be contacted.
Candidates may apply through Indeed or email their application to greystone(at)greystoneconstruction.ca