Greystone Project Management is Muskoka’s premier builder of Industrial, Commercial, Multi-Residential and Institutional buildings. Established in April 1995 in Huntsville, Ontario, Greystone Project Management Inc., is a highly respected company, with a reputation of project excellence, backed by quality workmanship, an excellent safety record, and exceptional client service.
As a Key member of the Greystone team, this position reports to the Project Managers and General Manager. This position is responsible for working with the Project Managers in the management and coordination of project elements from design stage to job completion.
- Prepare estimates for projects, including material take offs, schedules and pricing to create project budgets and bid submissions
- Coordinate with sub-contractors to develop scope of work, obtain pricing, coordinate work and maintain schedules
- Assist with preparation of permit application documents
- Preparation of ‘as-built’ drawings and maintenance manuals
- Regular involvement in on-site construction meetings
- Warranty items tracking and follow up to ensure timely completion
- Assist in preparation of proposals (design build, etc) for upcoming projects
- Prepares and distributes POs, Change Orders, etc. based on guidance of Project Manager
- Involvement in Corporate safety training and committees
- Coordination with onsite Construction Supervisors to provide information, clarification, or other items as required to ensure work continues smoothly
- Ensure Project Manager is advised of status changes and issues as they arise
- Ensure professional relationship is maintained with clients, owners and sub-trades
- Post-secondary school education in Civil Engineering from a recognized University, or recognized College education in Architectural Technology, Civil Technology, Construction Technology or equivalent. Candidates with equivalent / appropriate experience will also be considered.
- Experience in the general contracting industry as an Estimator and/or Project Coordinator, specifically with ICI and/or multi storey, multi residential projects and/or premium residential buildings.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Estimating experience in multi-storey and/or single storey high end residential construction, and/or medium to large ICI construction.
- A problem-solver, you are able to build trust with clients, subcontractors, and team members to effect competitive excellence and pride in teamwork with outstanding project delivery.
- Experience in CAD and MS Project would be considered an asset.
- Sound knowledge of MS Office applications is considered a requirement.
Greystone Project Management Inc. offers a very competitive salary and compensation package in addition to a variety of benefits including medical and dental programs, life and disability insurances.
We thank all applicants for their interest in working at Greystone Project Management Inc. although; only those identified for further consideration will be contacted.
Candidates may apply online or email their application to greystone(at)greystoneconstruction.ca
Indeed - 8 months ago
Greystone Project Management Inc.
- 5 days ago
Town of Gravenhurst
Canadian Public Relations Society
- 4 days ago
Algonquin Forestry Authority
Algonquin Park, ON
- 1 day ago
Greystone Project Management Inc. was established in April 1995 to serve the industrial, commercial and institutional sectors of the...