Positions will be full time, Taxi drivers will drive automobiles to transport personnel and visitors of businesses, government or other organizations or members of private households.
Taxi drivers perform some or all of the following duties:
- Pick up passengers and drive them to destinations in taxicabs.
- Help passengers with luggage and with boarding and exiting vehicles and assist passengers with special needs
- Collect taximeter fares
- Maintain travel logs and record cash and credit transactions
- Maintain contact with taxi dispatch unit
- Clean vehicle and take vehicle for servicing
- May provide pick-up and delivery services on request.
- There is no education requirement for this position.
- A clean driver’s abstract is required.
- A valid Class 4 Saskatchewan driver's license is required.
- Taxi drivers require good knowledge of the geographical area to be covered; however, ongoing training will be provided.
Successful Candidate will be required to have a criminal record check completed and obtain a certificate of good character in accordance with subsection 20(2)(a) and 20(2)(b) of The Vehicle Administration Act.
Call OR text Brent MacDonald 306-961-9620 no emails will be considered.