Excelling in client service is at the heart of everything we do at Grenville Management and Printing. Grenville is owned by Grenville Management Inc., a company with a proud 40-year history in providing a range of specialized outsource services and printing services to clients and the public. Across Canada and the United States, Grenville offers its clients knowledge, expertise and innovation in access, office, printing and document management so that they can focus on their core business. Grenville staff provide advice, experience and creative skills that clients rely on to look after their facility and document management needs. As a thriving company, enjoying a steady pattern of growth and success, we're looking for the right people who value diversity, career challenges and opportunities, and who also share in our passion for excellence. If these attributes match your qualifications, and you are prepared to exceed the expectations of our clients, we welcome your response.
- Must have very strong communication skills. Previous reception experience would be an asset.
- Provide back up for reception during breaks and absences.
- Answer inquiries and forward all incoming calls
- Reroute and refer calls returned to the switchboard.
- Keep informed of Client events, procedures and associate changes
- Sign for, record and direct all incoming Canada Post and courier deliveries
- Deliver, slot, pickup and sort all incoming and outgoing mail
- Letter mail and small boxes are slotted according to department
- Process internal and external mass mailings
- Notify individual staff by e-mail or telephone of larger boxes and deliveries
- Calculate and affix proper postage to all outgoing Canada Post letter mail and parcels; ensure mail is properly stamped
- Meter outgoing Canada Post mail
- Process all outgoing courier shipments (Purolator, Action Messenger)
- Add/delete mail slot nametags as required
- Maintain company directory of Employees
- Receive incoming couriers and notify intended recipient(s) as soon as possible
- Dispatch couriers for same day, rush or overnight delivery as requested by employees
- Track shipments that do not arrive on schedule
- Inform Site Manager when postage and courier supplies need to be ordered
- Work in conjunction with Site Manager to formulate process improvements for the mailroom
- Process interoffice mail in accordance with courier pickup/delivery schedule
- Customer service: answer any client’s inquiries regarding mail, courier items and supplies; respond to incoming email inquiries if applicable
- Ensure all lookups mail are processed
- Trouble-shoot postage machine and courier systems
- Monitor stock of shipping supplies
- Organization and upkeep of back Receiving Area
- Adhere to all applicable TCI policies and regulations
- Pick-up and deliver mail at Post office using the company van.
- General housekeeping of Mail Room
- Other duties as required
- Lift 30 lbs on a consistent basis
- Strategize organizational procedures for new processes
- Ability to adhere to strict deadlines
- Deal with occasional cold temperatures in Mail Room during winter when deliveries arrive
- Completion of Scondary School
- 6 months to 1 year prior experience in customer service/office services
- Knowledge and experience using postage metering machine, courier shipping systems
- Basic math skills
- Knowledge of a variety of mail equipment
- Strong knowledge of MS Word, MS Excel, Internet and email
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to multitask, set priorities, very detailed oriented and strong customer skills
- Knowledge and experience using postage metering machine and courier shipping systems
- G license with a clean driver’s abstract
For our customers and employees, joining Grafikom is the next logical step in the evolution of Grenville. With such similar client focused...